Monday, May 21, 2012

Mail time!

Here's the mail it never fails... sorry. Mommy to a 2yr old ;) I had an awesome mail day today! I got my box from Citrus Lane and my new Mommy Necklaces from their spring release!

First let's talk Citrus Lane! I love Citrus Lane! For $25 a month, I get a box filled with products recommended by moms in the know. I think you're going to love it, too.

  Right now you can start your monthly subscription for less! Take 10% off the cost of your subscription with code SPRINGFUN. You'll save $7.50 on three months, $12.50 on six months, or $25 on twelve months!

This month's box was all about summer fun! I got a subscription for little brother so my box is for a newborn.
This month's box was worth $57.96. I got an iPlay sun hat, Green Toys twist teether, Episencial protective face balm, Dapple dish liquid, "In My Ocean" finger puppet board book, and $15 Joyus gift card!

Next up my haul from the Mommy Necklace spring line. These necklace are friendly for curious fingers. They have breakaway clasps and strong cording. They are also super cute!
See happy happy mail day! Now I have to go clean the house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment