Saturday, June 16, 2012

June Citrus Lane unboxing!


I love Citrus Lane! For $25 a month, I get a box filled with products recommended by moms in the know. I think you're going to love it, too.


  Right now you can start your monthly subscription for less! Take 10% off the cost of your subscription with code SPRINGFUN. You'll save $7.50 on three months, $12.50 on six months, or $25 on twelve months!

This month's theme was Little Artist. I was wondering how they would pull that off for a newborn since my boxes are for my unborn baby boy due next month. Well I forgot how many kinds of "art" there are! This month's box would retail for $73.13 if you bought the items separately or without this awesome subscription!

Included this month was:
2 Hohner Kids Musical Instruments, a shaker and a bell. (My almost 3yr old stole these immediately!)
A $35 voucher to Minted.com where I can get an art print, announcement, invites, etc.
A Pop & Lolli Decal, these are fabric whimsical decals. Ours is a super cute Owl and I think my daughter might steal that too!
Putumayo 2012 Playground Sampler CD which has 8 fun kids songs!
Wee Gallery Art Cards. These are thick like a board book and high contrast for infant eyes.
*Not pictured* Babyganics Stain Eraser on the go! I forgot to include this in the picture but it is a travel stain remover that is safe and non-toxic for baby.

Want your own monthly box of awesome? CLICK ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment